By: Emily Heaston
I hadn’t planned on posting anything today, but when I saw that my favorite kids’ swimwear is on sale I had to share! The exact swimsuits I bought for my kids’ Easter baskets is crazy affordable today and priced even better than the sale prices I paid last month!
- Sunblock Tankini Top in Fresh Pink
- Sunblock Swim Skirt in Fresh Pink
- Sunblock Swim Bottom in Fresh Pink
- Sunblock Swimmy Rash Guard Suit in Fresh Pink
- Sunblock Swimmy One Piece in Fresh Pink
- Swim + Active Shorts in Swedish Yellow
- Play Active UV Tee in Swedish Yellow
- Sunsoft Terry Cover-Up–Clare and Cate have these in White, Swedish Yellow and Fresh Pink. They hold up so well and when I pass Clare’s cover-ups down to Cate, they still look as good as new!
I really love the sun protection built into these swimsuits, and I’m lucky that Teddy insists on wearing rash guards, so he is still protected from the sun if we need to reapply sunscreen. For the girls, I find that it’s so much handier buying two-piece swim suits when they need to use the restroom, and they love the idea that they’re wearing “bikinis.” There are so many cute options for swim tops and bottoms for girls. Now that Clare and Cate are getting a little older, they like having outfits that coordinate, but don’t match exactly, so these options are great for letting them pick what they like and what fits them best!